{ Spring Summer 2014 Feminine Sweet Lookbook } Officially Missing You


I love spring fashion, it's so feminine and beautiful! From my previous lookbook, I pulled four trends to make a separate lookbook - floral, pastels, sheer and lace. Making it super feminine and appropriate for cherry blossom viewing ;)



I also tried a new idea, incorporating a small storyline in so it's not just me twirling around in my clothes. Let me know what you think! :)

Outfit 1 - Date Outfit
Lace top, shoes - Asia
Strap Belt - Liz Lisa (Japanese Brand)
Skirt - Forever 21
Necklace - Tiffany & Co



Outfit 2 - Hanging out with Bestie
All clothing from Forever21 except for accessories
Necklace - Tiffany & Co
Crepe - Cafe Bench
Sorry no additional reviews on this crepe I tried :P I had to stop my urge to review by going to a cafe I went to before because we ain't go no time for this!


Outfit 3 - The Break Up
Dress - Forever 21
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Payless


Outfit 4 - Heartbroken
Top, Shorts, Sandals - Forever21
Bag - Phillip Lim for Target


Outfit 5 - Letting Go
Dress - Love 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Asia


Outfit 6 - Best Friend
Top - actually a skirt from Forever21
Bottom - Forever 21
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Asia (which broke after this scene cuz of all the running T^T but also because its quite old and I barely wore it so the glue prob just got weak haha...)

Actually this photo was from our first take, but I didn't like how it looked on film, so krazituber came up with the ending for me. Watch the video to see the actual ending! ;) Don't forget to subscribe!

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!