{ Spring Summer 2014 Feminine Sweet Lookbook } Officially Missing You


I love spring fashion, it's so feminine and beautiful! From my previous lookbook, I pulled four trends to make a separate lookbook - floral, pastels, sheer and lace. Making it super feminine and appropriate for cherry blossom viewing ;)



I also tried a new idea, incorporating a small storyline in so it's not just me twirling around in my clothes. Let me know what you think! :)

Outfit 1 - Date Outfit
Lace top, shoes - Asia
Strap Belt - Liz Lisa (Japanese Brand)
Skirt - Forever 21
Necklace - Tiffany & Co



Outfit 2 - Hanging out with Bestie
All clothing from Forever21 except for accessories
Necklace - Tiffany & Co
Crepe - Cafe Bench
Sorry no additional reviews on this crepe I tried :P I had to stop my urge to review by going to a cafe I went to before because we ain't go no time for this!


Outfit 3 - The Break Up
Dress - Forever 21
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Payless


Outfit 4 - Heartbroken
Top, Shorts, Sandals - Forever21
Bag - Phillip Lim for Target


Outfit 5 - Letting Go
Dress - Love 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Asia


Outfit 6 - Best Friend
Top - actually a skirt from Forever21
Bottom - Forever 21
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Asia (which broke after this scene cuz of all the running T^T but also because its quite old and I barely wore it so the glue prob just got weak haha...)

Actually this photo was from our first take, but I didn't like how it looked on film, so krazituber came up with the ending for me. Watch the video to see the actual ending! ;) Don't forget to subscribe!

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.