{ 50 shades of winter } feeling gray in the snow





Winter in New York means plenty shades of ... gray? From really light, to really dark - newly fallen snow and stomped all over snow that is! This year, NYC is hit with tons of snow storms. It usually falls on weekdays so I have to tread through the slush and fluff. I kept praying to fall on a Sunday so I can have a fun snow day photo day, and my wishes were heard!





I got to frolic around and spin in my thin (I wasn't thinking when I threw my outfit together!) dress, but at least I had fun! If you count and pick through my faux fur jacket, I'm sure you'll see 50 shades of gray. :P My heather gray dress, gunmetal details, black dark gray tights, shoes and underlings count towards the number too, right?


I wanted to keep it simple with knotted detail jersey dress, but keeping it sexy with the criss cross detail between the plunged neckline. The criss cross reminded me of Arianna Grande during her Victoria's Secret fashion show performance, her outfit was so cute! The key point is how I kept warm with this thick faux fur coat that I bought from H&M a few years back but LOVEEE for the snow. I wore it for my other snow photoshoot as well.

For some Snow White vibe, I used Bite's High Pigment Pencil in Winterberry, and the name totally suits the weather!

Thanks to AXL photography for staying out in the cold with me!

Faux Fur Coat H&M (similar here)
Plunged Neckline Knotted Dress Charlotte Russe (similar onetwothreefour)
Criss-cross Bra from Taiwan Trip (similar one, two)
Studded Clutch DailyLook (similar one, two, three)
Buckled Detail Booties Charlotte Russe (similar one, two, three)



 

Facebook.

follow my blog!