Valentino | Rendez-Vous at Soho NYC





I celebrated the spring equinox with a nice cup of cappuccino and beautiful flowers. 



During the weekend, Valentino had this fun activation that took over Soho's streets. One location, you can get a professional photo taken with the Valentino pink taxi. Walk a few streets and get a cup of hot cocoa or cappuccino from their bright green cart. 


Other fun activities included getting a fashion sketch of yourself and getting a fresh bouquet from their little green shack. I went too late on the last day so I missed out on the pink folder that had post cards and posters inside, but I was able to enjoy my caffeine and smell the lovely flowers. With the nice spring weather, I'm glad I was able to go out and even made some new friends whilst waiting on the line!








1 comments:

Panty Buns said...

OMG, you are GORGEOUS!
Your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick all look beautiful, and I also love the dress you were wearing!

my fashion blog
my YouTube videos

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!