innisfree | NYC flagship store & haul



I'm always on the lookout for skincare made of natural ingredients but without breaking the bank. Many of my friends have been raving about innisfree, a K-beauty brand that uses natural (sometimes organic) ingredients from Korea's Jeju Island. We were so excited to hear they were opening their US  flagship store in Union Square. I was invited by Preendotme to try out their best sellers as well as attend their store preview event.


The store is so beautifully lit and decorated. They had a two-story living wall with almost 10,000 plants in 11 different varieties of tropical plants. It was so serene, almost like being in a greenhouse but filled with makeup, so it's the best of both worlds. All the products were displayed on wooden shelves to continue with the natural interior design.

All the staff were so helpful and had extensive knowledge on all the products and which was best suited for me. It was fun to try swatching the whole my style wall, which had a whole range of eye shadow, blush, contour and concealer colors. You can pick your shades and buy an empty magnetic palette to create your own customized travel palette.



At the compact wall, the staff can help you check your best match cushion pact or foundation shade with the skin tone finder tool. I was stuck between the matte or aqua, and upon application I noticed how much more natural the aqua one was. Then the fun part was choosing my favorite compact case. Each one was so cute! I ended up with the geometric rose gold one, which looks much more expensive than its cost!


My store haul consisted of the brightening & pore-caring serum (recommended by a staff), cushion pact in shade N21, color corrector and concealer, lavender toned primer and rose and bijia sheet masks. In my PR package, I received their top selling items – intensive hydrating serum with green tea seed, pore clearing clay mousse mask with super volcanic cluster, and youth-enriched gel cream with orchid.

Every product smelled amazing and I'm so addicted to using them! I use the green tea seed serum day and night, and my makeup applies so smoothly over my hydrated skin. It's definitely one of my favorites of the skincare I received. My favorite makeup product is definitely the aqua fit cushion pact, it makes my skin look glowing and beautiful. An intensive review post is definitely coming up for it!

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!