Review | Coduk Cosmetic Velvet Chic Lipstick


Looking for a new summer lippie? Coduk Cosmetic's Velvet Chic has all the perfect bright summer shades! The vibrant colors apply smoothly even though it dries to a finish between matte and satin, my favorite type of liqiud lipstick. I love the sleek, black matte packaging, with a window down the front to show the color.



I adore the Mars Gravity color - a beautiful neutral red shade, it wasn't too blue or too orange toned, which brightens up the skin. The Rosy Bigbang was a bit more orange tone than I thought, since the name was Rosy I thought it'll be more neutral. It'll be a cute beach color as it's bright, but a bit too bright for everyday wear to me.



I also wanted to try my favorite type of lip color - dark vampy shade! Plum Nebula is a beautiful purple that can be bright or dark. With one swipe, you can have a brighter purple toned berry.  With a few layers, you get a nice vampy lips. I like either one depending on my outfit or mood, so it's great to have that option!

I definitely want to try the other three colors now. Thanks 0.8 liter for letting me try it out!

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!