Review | Coduk Cosmetic Velvet Chic Lipstick


Looking for a new summer lippie? Coduk Cosmetic's Velvet Chic has all the perfect bright summer shades! The vibrant colors apply smoothly even though it dries to a finish between matte and satin, my favorite type of liqiud lipstick. I love the sleek, black matte packaging, with a window down the front to show the color.



I adore the Mars Gravity color - a beautiful neutral red shade, it wasn't too blue or too orange toned, which brightens up the skin. The Rosy Bigbang was a bit more orange tone than I thought, since the name was Rosy I thought it'll be more neutral. It'll be a cute beach color as it's bright, but a bit too bright for everyday wear to me.



I also wanted to try my favorite type of lip color - dark vampy shade! Plum Nebula is a beautiful purple that can be bright or dark. With one swipe, you can have a brighter purple toned berry.  With a few layers, you get a nice vampy lips. I like either one depending on my outfit or mood, so it's great to have that option!

I definitely want to try the other three colors now. Thanks 0.8 liter for letting me try it out!

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.