{ candy land } cropped top x flared skirt



Summer is the perfect time for some hot pink ensemble! The cut out cropped top x flared skirt combo is perfect for a bit of breeze in the midriff, free ventilation for me, haha. It's a cute, bold spinoff of a classic shaped skirt!



Walking around lower Manhattan with my friend Edward, we found this really cool blue wall backdrop. The contrasting colors of blue and pink was as if I was a little girl in candy land. Well, getting pretty photos taken is like candy land for me ;) Photos by EDO Photography, see more of his work at edo-photography.com.

When putting the outfit together, it was hard since I don't have any white heels. However, as an afterthought, I do like how the monochrome heels looked at the end. The black back and straps was a nice complement to my darker hair, while the white ties back to the top.

To finish up the look, I threw on some gold jewelry so it pops against the pink. Instead of just tying up the hair, I added on a studded headband to give it a bit more personality.

Headband: Korea, similar one, two
Cropped top: Boutique
Skirt: Forever21, similar one
Shoes: similar one, two, three
Necklace: Givenchy gold, rose gold, silver colors
Bracelet: Victoria's Secret
Photo by Edward, i edited it a little bit :P


0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.