{ Red Door } Shift Dress with an Edge



Last outfit post for my birthday outfit, many of my friends loved the elegant shift dress, so this time I brought out another shift dress to play with. However, I threw in a bit of edge with it. It still had the high neck collar, but instead of the sophisticated, beaded details, it had a caged embroidered style. I thought it's so unique! 


A body's shape is hidden by the wide silhouette of the dress. I brought back the waistline with a belt, the pointed edge followed the shape of the sweetheart neckline, pulling the eyes down to my caged sandals. 


Lately, I love pulling my hair towards one side and tucking the flat side behind my ears, kind of reminds me of those hairstyle where one side is shaved. I think I can pull it off, don't you think? :P Just kidding, I think I'll cry if for some odd reason I decide to shave part of my head haha. Anyways, by pulling most of the hair to one side, it can show off a cool earring like this one I got from Alex and Chole x Forever 21 collaboration a few years back.


Since there were a lot of details already, i used a simple crossbody bag to complete the ensemble. 


Dress - Forever21
Rings - Mixed
Earring - Forever21 Alex and Chole Collaboration
Sandals - Forever21 (similar one, two)



0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.