{ NYFW 01: Fenced in } Cropped Top, Maxi Cardi


From my previous NYFW post on the Noble & Heart presentation, I had a sneak peek of my outfit from day one! As many people know, I love cropped tops! I wore my cutout cropped red top with a black chiffon maxi for a mixture of sheers and length. Mixing lengths is a great way to add variety to an outfit!

The chiffon cardigan gave me some coverage so I don't feel to revealing, yet it wasn't too heavy that I felt like I was drenched in sweat from the heat of that day. It also allow me to feel like I was flying~ Photos by AXL Photography, edited by me~ I'm editing in between editing my photos from NYFW.




Of course the high waisted shorts (my favorite type of shorts!) helps with coverage too so I don't show too much skin in the midriff. To play up the cutouts, my bangle is still cutout. Since I was a photographer, I used my backpack as my camera bag. I hate real camera bags because they're never cute D: LOL And my shoes is my new and favorite sandals! I got it on sale at DSW ;)






0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!