{ Golden Arrow }



Even though I bought this dress back in 2012 during the Rory Beca collaboration with Forever21, it's still one of my favorite dresses I own. The cut is so forgiving - it has drawstrings for a built in waist cincher without an additional belt. The back hem is longer than the front, so it flows slightly behind and don't have to worry about bending down to pick up dropped items.
{ golden arrow } #jcystyle #10seclookbook a dress I had for 2 years but still one of my fave! More photos up on the blog http://bit.ly/xgoldenarrow


The double strap design creates a slight cutout look at the shoulder, that meets at the back for a racerback design. The cutouts prompted me to match it with my gold cutout arrow bangle, thus the golden arrow name. Which went perfectly with the shape of my envelope crossbody bag and geo necklace.


Photos taken by AXL Photography, edited by me. I wanted to try a mysterious look in these images. I'm also surprised, we were just working with the lighting there, so obviously we can't move it around, I do quite like the result we got!



Dress Forever21 (similar one)
Necklace Forever21
Bracelet Forever21 (similar one)
Shoes Boutique (similar one)
Bag Forever21 (other envelope bags with similar flap design one, two)

I also want to give my condolensces to Ladies Code's EunB's and Rise's family, friends, group members, company and fans. I was reading news on EunB's death from the car accident, and last night was updated about RiSe's death too. She was strong holding on, but at the end became an angel like EunB, watching over Ladies Code. So I kept listening to this song:


Such a sudden and tragic accident/death teaches us three things. Safety first - the company should've checked on the rented van so the wheel wouldn't have fallen out like so, and if it's raining hard and there is no schedule to chase, stay at a nearby hotel until weather is better to drive in. Cherish the people around you and show them your love, because life is short. You never know what may happen, as scary as it is. And lastly, chase after your dreams as the two of them did so bravely. I've been crying these days even though I didn't know them, but they were around my age. It's just depressing. They will be in my prayers.


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!