{ Beach Days Denim on Denim }


I'm already missing the beach!! The other time I went, I wore a denim on denim look for a more casual look. Instead of the usual button up denim shirt over a pair of jeans, I opted for a studded cropped denim bustier and jean shorts with lace hem. It's the perfect touch of tough and sweet mixed together.

{ beach days denim on denim } #jcystyle #10seclookbook I'm already missing the beach! More photos up in the blog http://bit.ly/beachdenim

Luckily, the water was nice and cool so I kicked around in it as the sun created a beautiful palette of colors behind me.



Like any other denim on denim look, make sure the two garments aren't the exact same color or it'll look too matchy matchy! My top is darker than the bottom, which was also more texture. Not only is it more pleasing to look at, but creates more details as well.

Denim Top Forever21 (Similar one)
Denim Shorts Wet Seal (Similar one, two, three)



I decided to play photographer and took a photo of the beautiful "red egg" sunset!

Yesterday's red sky. #worldofclouds


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!