{ hello october! } sunset inspired maxi dress x mint details


I read a friend's status saying his goodbyes to September, and hello to October and I thought it was so cute! It inspired the title of this outfit. Between goodbyes and hello, I picked hello because I'm trying to be more optimistic. I used to get depressed really easily but trying to look as if the glass is half full instead! So let's welcome October :)


This dress with splashes of pinks and yellows reminds me of autumn sunsets, something I love staring it. Pink and white streaks running across the dark blue sky. Since last year I've been obsessed with mint, so I used it in my accessories for a contrasting look. Photos by AXL Photography, edited by me.





0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.