Lueur d'espoir | floral organza skirt & white cropped top


Lueur d'espoir | Glimmer of hope

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

I had all my photos edited during my break at work. I thought that way I can upload and work on my blog post right away when I got home. Or so I thought... To my dismay, my card has actually become damaged and unreadable! I posted a SOS status on Facebook, asking anyone to help me with my sad sad situation. A few people sent me suggestions, but luckily at the end of the day my photographer friend had a program that helped me recover my files. Too bad it too a long time to recover, so I couldn't get it until almost a week later and now I can finally re-edit my photos and upload!

However, this taught me a few things, ALWAYS back up your photos after you have taken it!! Also, to have hope. Some people told me I have no chance of recovering and just format my card, which I have been avoiding to do as I know that means I would have NO WAY to access my files at all. Therefore not everything is always lost, always give it a try to see if you can find what you need to find. In my case, my patience paid off :)



On my girls day out with my bestie, I wore my current favorite type of style - cropped mock neck knitted top (similar), with a cute flared skirt. I love the ivory floral pattern on the blue, poofy organza. Made me feel like a fluffy cloud~

To keep my skirt the main point, I used the simple jewelry set I received in my Rocksbox set. I love how this time, everything really goes together in terms of the styling. The lovely, minimalistic Sophie Harper Gold Bar Layer Necklace, went perfectly with the two Gorjana pieces. I love how cute the Gorjana Olympia studs were, and how the G Ring Hammered Texture ring can be stacked altogether, or worn on different fingers. To tie it up, I wore a camel Steve Madden gladiator sandals with gold studs to match the gold toned jewelry. The neutral camel elongated the legs, and was really comfortable to walk around in!

Get your first month of Rocksbox free with code judycyangxoxo






0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!