fairy dance | cropped lace top & tulle skirt



At night I become a fairy :P

During my recent trip to Taiwan, I caught up with a photographer friend (Wilson Yeung) who happened to also be visiting Taiwan. We decided to get a shoot in while we were both there. I didn't expect to shoot anything when I left NY, so I only brought some random cropped tops with me. Luckily for me, Taiwan was full of beautiful clothes and I found a matching skirt (though after searching lots of stores), and a pair of beautiful shoes.

I love the feeling and images we were able to capture, like a fairy dancing at night. Photos by Wilson Yeung Photography.

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.