coffee break | teal ombre hair



I've always wanted to try colored hair, it seems fun to change up my look once in awhile. I wasn't fully ready to commit to a full head of colorful locks, so my friend Vicki helped me do a teal ombre to go with my ash blonde hair. 

While hanging out with Woo at a coffee shop, sipping some coffee to re-energize, we decided to shoot some photos for fun. I love how he shot behind the glass windows, creating reflections for feeling of reminiscence. I edited the shots for a more warm feeling.




Previous blog post on Caffe Bene on here.

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.