blurred lines | tobi mesh insert dress

Every girl needs a LBD in their closet, and I found a super cute one at Tobi! I love that the Play the Field dress has an asymmetrical mesh insert for an interesting twist to the classic bodycon dress. The sleek silhouette is so slimming!

It can be dressed up or down - I chose a more chunky heeled booties for a more casual girl's night out vibe paired with a black clutch for all touch up necessities. To keep the cool chick look going, I added a chain bracelet and ear jacket earrings. Didn't forget red lipstick to complete the look ;)

What's awesome about Tobi is new customers get 50% off their first orders, and their shipping is so fast! See more at TobiDressesCrop TopsRompersBodycon DressesSkater Dresses,  Midi Dresses

Shot by Lawrence Yip | Retouched by me


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!