midnight rendezvous | tobi lace flounce dress


The beautiful blue, deep v skater dress from Tobi reminds me of Cinderella, but fortunately for me, my dress didn't transform when the clock struck at midnight! :P I love the details of the fabrication. It's not your typical lace or fabric, which makes it more unique to me. It's like a cutout fabric meant to look like lace. Plus, as you can see by now, I love open back dresses. It's so sexy without revealing too much skin.

The flounce lace dress called for a classy night out feel. I paired my pearl necklace with pearlescent earrings and a silver shawl to keep me warm during these chilly spring nights. Where is the warm weather!? Lastly to tie it all together, I threw on a pair of grey caged heels to give it a modern touch.

Photos taken by AXL Photography | Retouched by me

Refresh your closet with these favorites from Tobi! Get 50% off for first orders :)
Dresses
, Rompers, Crop Tops, JumpsuitsSkirts, CardigansBodysuits


0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.