midnight rendezvous | tobi lace flounce dress


The beautiful blue, deep v skater dress from Tobi reminds me of Cinderella, but fortunately for me, my dress didn't transform when the clock struck at midnight! :P I love the details of the fabrication. It's not your typical lace or fabric, which makes it more unique to me. It's like a cutout fabric meant to look like lace. Plus, as you can see by now, I love open back dresses. It's so sexy without revealing too much skin.

The flounce lace dress called for a classy night out feel. I paired my pearl necklace with pearlescent earrings and a silver shawl to keep me warm during these chilly spring nights. Where is the warm weather!? Lastly to tie it all together, I threw on a pair of grey caged heels to give it a modern touch.

Photos taken by AXL Photography | Retouched by me

Refresh your closet with these favorites from Tobi! Get 50% off for first orders :)
Dresses
, Rompers, Crop Tops, JumpsuitsSkirts, CardigansBodysuits


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!