windswept | Guess Floral Duster





The calming water overlooking the beautiful New York City skyline is something I can never grow tired of. I've been to this park a handful of times, and each time I'm able to create something totally different, which is another aspect I love about this location. 

The gorgeous Guess floral duster was a great choice - the bright floral patterns livened up the cool marble walls and mint windows of the skyscrapers. I paired it with two different shoes, wedges for a casual stroll through the park look, the other my favorite CK heels that elongates my legs. To keep the bright oranges the key point, I kept the rest of the outfit simple with matching crochet cropped top and shorts.

My favorite part of the outfit is the feeling of the soft chiffon floating behind me as I walk along the serene park. Don't just love having a cape floating behind you?

Shot by the awesome DCPNYC!













0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!