Experience | Caffe Bene Flushing



One of my favorite cafes to go to is the cozy Caffe Bene on Northern Boulevard in Flushing. I've been there four times, and I finally got around to editing photos I took there, which makes me miss my long ombre hair.

The interior felt like a wooden cabin, where you can relax with friends after a long hike along Northern Boulevard to get there. There's bookcases with Korean books, which made a great backdrop for my photos. The cushioned seats not only make a great detail, but was comfortable too sit on as opposed to the hard seating.



Not only do I appreciate their interior design, I enjoy their food as well. I'm a sucker for waffles, pancakes and all similar types of carbs. I usually get their Waffle Set, which comes with balsamic vinaigrette salad, yogurt and jam, as well as baked ricotta. With all the sides, you can mix it with the sweet waffle for a combination of flavors. It's very filling and great choice for brunch.

For drinks, I love to get their matcha latte. Although you can't adjust the sugar content it isn't too sweet, which is perfect for me.

I like how they put a lot of thought to the whole cafe. Even their exterior goes with their image of a cabin. The outside terrace area also has wooden floors, lined with black lamps. At night, it gives off a nice warm ambiance. Which you can check out in another blog post here.

But I'll definitely be going back for a video review soon. So subscribe to my Youtube channel to catch it when it comes out. It'll be more detailed about their interior and food! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The atmosphere looks really cozy in there! I'm glad these aren't recent pics - you'd be too cold! lol

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!