Stairs | Cold Shoulder Ribbed Dress

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
That's the perfect quote to start off the new year with. It's a reminder that you have to work hard for the things you want in life. There are no shortcuts, and it's totally fine to take one step at a time towards your dreams.

For me, my goals in 2017 are pretty simple – stay consistent with posting on both Instagram and my blog, eat healthier, exercise more and being a better version of myself. I know it sounds like a cliche resolution, but it really is what I want to strive for this year. It's what makes me happy and motivates me in life, so why not work hard on it!



0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.