Flatiron Sky-Line | LED Light Installation


Immerse yourself in this lit up architectural installation, while enjoying the beauty of the city by gazing through these curved structures. This holiday display is comprised of a stunning array of LED lighted arches, erected at the North public pedestrian plaza. This Sky-line design was the winning design for this year's Van Alen Institute, and Flatiron/23rd Street Partnership Business Improvement District's 3rd Annual Competition.


Under these white powder-coated steal tubes, you can view surrounding iconic buildings, such as the Empire state building, in a different light. They want passerby to engage with the display. So if you go from 9AM-9PM, you can lay back in the white woven hammocks suspended from the large arches. After hours, you can still admire the beautiful illuminated structures as they are lit up the whole day.

The simplicity of the design created the perfect background, while the bright lights provided impeccable lighting for my last photo shoot of the year!  It complimented my white and black outfit. I paired a basic white mesh-paneled crop top with a contrasting asymmetrical skirt. It's a modern twist to the mod style.

As this is my last post of 2016, it's a great time to reflect upon the year. It wasn't exactly my best year, but I've grown and learned a lot throughout it. Through the different events, my passion for blogging and Instagram had rekindled. So, I've finally been more consistent with both! I've hit my goals for the year, and had realized how far I had come from the previous year. If you compared my top 9 posts from this year to last year's, you can see how my direction have changed, as well as my retouching skills.


I want to give a big thanks to all my new and old followers, for all the 'likes' you have showered me with. Also to all the photographers that I have worked with, without any of you I wouldn't have made my IG the way I wanted it to be. I will always appreciate you guys!

 I look forward to a more positive 2017, where I hope all of our goals may be reached!

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!