{ gothic bunny } halloween 2014 outfit!



 

Halloween 2014 has finally arrived (well almost passed for me now), and everyone's excitement has been building to the moment of "what will we be!?" Last year I was an angel, and the year before was the KPOP girl group Rania, so I tend to switch from dark to light and now dark again. To be honest, I wasn't very prepared this year. I was busy with my new job and working on YouTube, so didn't really plan out what I would wear. Luckily for me, I had bunny ears and corset laying around, so I threw this outfit together!

I finally tried out NYX's new Vampy lip cream in She Devil, which really goes in creases and doesn't apply that evenly. So for those spots I filled it in with Va Va Violet from Revlon and lined it with NYX's retractable liner in black.

 


 

I didn't want to be an over the top "sexy" bunny since I was that for a friend's party before, so I went the classy route and wore a midi bodycon skirt, caged heels and my Dolce & Gabbana clutch. For the glamorous bunny touch, I added the shiny statement necklace. Since it was chilly out, I threw on my new black faux fur jacket I got at a festival event, which I'll post about in another post!

 

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.