{ this is a alexander wang cropped top } AW x H&M Day Look


  

In case you didn't notice, this is an Alexander Wang cropped top as the top clearly says! :P

Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration was a huge hit this fall 2014, with pieces selling out super fast. Luckily for me, I was able to snatch a few clothing and accessories to do a day versus night mini lookbook! I'll be featuring photos from my video's day look outfit in this blog post. Photos are being edited from the night look, which will be blogged when it's ready! ;)


  
 
  

This white on white cropped top may cause difficulties on reading the text, so I layered it over a shark tooth hem black dress so the sheer words is more legible. Which was the main reason why I chose the white over the black - I have no idea how to make the words on the black pop more!

With the collection being a sport centered theme, the boxing glove keychain is a super cute addition to any bag. Since his collection was black on black, my Forever 21 black hardware bag was the perfect carrier! The hand chain gives it a punch I tied up the look with a soccer inspired stripe over the knee socks, to give it a cute girly vibe.

  

Forever 21 Crossbody Bag
Alexander Wang x H&M Punching Bag Keychain
Forever21 Socks

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!