{ lace me up } corset detail trench coat & skirt



A few weeks ago, I attended the Love in NYC Charity Sale event, which is a great idea! Through the sales of second hand (and some new!) clothing, shoes, etc, they generate donations to go to the New York Chinese Sports Association. These money help new immigrants integrate into the society easier and help them in many ways.


They had clothing from casual outerwear, to gowns meant for galas. I picked up two second hand items from Just For You Boutique - an ASOS trench coat and lace bag. Both items were so cute and were exactly what I've been looking for! A lace up jacket and a nice taupe toned bag, so I wondered why when I got there about 3 hours after the event started, it was still there! I guess it's meant to be ;) From another stall, I picked up the black faux fur coat I wore in my Halloween post.

The jacket really reminded me of when I loved lolita and gyaru style, so I dug out my fluffy skirt which luckily was mocha toned, complimenting all the other taupe shades. I realized I don't have any cute, casual booties that matched my new bag! So I stalked around like the cat that I am, and found these super cute ones from Lucky21! I love the strap detail, and the color is beautiful for autumn! It's comfy, but if you're in between half sizes, go with the half size up!


  



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This outfit is so pretty with the lace and I love your new bag! =D

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!