breathless | ivory bustier outdoor boudoir shoot

This is a modern fairy tale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without 
Breathless moments 
Breaking me down


Photos shot by Woo | Edited by me
[The Heart Wants What it Wants | Selena Gomez ]


You got me sippin' on something
I can't compare to nothing
I've ever known, I'm hoping
That after this fever I'll survive
I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy
Hand over heart, I'm praying
That I'm gonna make it out alive



There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants

Just been obsessed with this song recently, and I thought the feelings go well with the mood of the photos.  Some shots I look more vulnerable or broken down, some stronger - like when she hopes to make it through her situation. I'm sure everyone's been through a time in their life where this song is the perfect background music. It doesn't have to be about love, it can also be a situation you're in where you hope to overcome whatever it is that you're facing. It's ok to be down from time to time, but just remember that you will always come out of it alive, and learn something from it.


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!