luna | cat ear beanie & boucle two piece

Besides the occasional reds and mints, I always reach for the blacks, whites & greys in my closet. Call me boring, but I just prefer monochrome outfits. So starting off my first real outfit post (as much as I love the other photosets, they really are just photoshoots, creating a theme and mood), I mixed all my favorite colors together!

The boucle two piece set blends black, white and grey creating an interesting texture. Instead of a regular flared skirt, I like how it has panels, giving it some structure. One of my favorite style of coats for winter is the parka with fur hood - it's casual enough for everyday, but you can also dress it up if you want to. This one in particular has fur lined detail, so it's even cuter than other ones I own~ To balance out the white fur, I opted for a simple white tote.

I love the moon, so of course I had to incorporate my moon charm necklace with a black choker necklace. Topping it off with my cat ear beanie, I guess I can pretend to be Luna from Sailor Moons hehe




0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.