after the rain | photography work


Call me a depressing person, but overcast skies are my favorite type of weather. It creates the perfect natural diffuser against the harsh sun. I also love the cool colors it produces for my shots. This set is still one of my favorites I've shot with model Woo. He gave off the mood that I was looking to capture, and everything just came together as I envisioned.

His outfit was simple but sophisticated. The camel coat and dark brown henley shirt was a nice pop against the rich burnt sienna tones of the wood and buildings. I tried to incorporate my own unisex accessories to switch up his looks. This set was the first one I tried editing a different way, and I really love how it turned out. Thus it became how I edit going forward, so thanks for letting me experiment on your shots! :P


The melancholic vibe of these photos and cold tones reminded me of this song by Yamashita Tomohisa. The mood went well with the song so I thought I'll share on this post, since it's one of my favorite songs from the artist.



Looks like a detective haha

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.