time zone | night out


"Without you my days are nights"
― Time Zone | Epik High x Bibi Zhou

People go out drinking for different reasons, some to erase memories, some to just feel a rush. Regardless of your reason, there's always something behind it.

This collaboration between Epik High and Bibi Zhou is one of my favorite song out of the ones they've done. The vibe really goes with these shots taken by Woo at the Coop, my favorite Korean fried chicken spot in Flushing, NY. I'm loving the blues, greens and magenta lighting behind me, painting different colors on my hair. That's why we decided after nom-ing on some delicious fried chicken to sit by the bar to get some shots there.

See the daytime look at coffee shop with the same hair here. It's interesting how the same outfit and hair can look so different in a separate setting.



0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!