fading away | photography work


I don't get a chance to show it often on my blog (which I'm trying to change!), I love to be behind the lenses as much as I love to be in front of it. In this set, I got to work with model Jozrenee and makeup artist Shreelaxmi Patki. With everyone's input, we were able to create these futuristic shots that I love.

I love the rich tone of her purple jumpsuit against the ombre effect of the marble walls. Here's the before shot to show you how I love Photoshop, without it I can't create the image I had in mind. We were also lucky to find those silver walls that reflects back her silhouette for some "fading" effect.




0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.