Pick Me Up | Levity Brew 12-Pack Review



I have a bad habit of staying up, retouching photos late into the night (I enjoy Photoshopping a bit too much), thus I must have my fix of caffeine every morning. Brewing a pot of coffee for one person isn't fun, neither is going out for a coffee run every day. Enter the life saver Levity Brew coffee! The 12 pack comes in a beautifully designed zip lock type bag, so it retains its freshness.



It's pre-packaged in a Japanese style pour-over filter that is already measured for a single serve. You just tear the top off, pull on the handy dandy cardboard handles to place securely on your cup's edges, and pour hot water into the filter. Leave it brewing for about 2 minutes and voila! You can enjoy your daily dose of caffeine.

What's unique about it besides the packaging, is the ingredients and the taste. It includes premium ingredients: organic Colombian coffee, organic yerba maté, organic imperial green tea, wild-harvested guarana seed powder and organic roasted chicory root powder. I feel a lot better knowing that most of the ingredients are organic and natural.

Combined, you have the smooth and rich taste of coffee, but with a milder finish like tea. Which is perfect, since it's less bitter and strong than coffee, but just as flavorful. You can add milk or sugar to it, but to me, it taste great without any! Which is surprising as I usually love some milk in my coffee.



I was energized after a few sips thanks to it containing four naturally-occuring stimulants – caffeine, theobromine, theophylline, and l-theanine. It has a similar amount of caffeine as a single shot of espresso (80-100 mg), but 20% less acidic than your typical coffee. Since it's calorie free, it's perfect for dieters like me.

What else can I say? It's a great pick me up, and it's good for traveling too since it's all packed up for you. Just bring a thermal of hot water and you're good to go. I love pairing it with some chocolate cream pastries, mmm...



0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!