Midtown | New York Public Library


An errand run of borrowing camera batteries (lots of new photos coming soon :D) turned into asking my photographer friend for some photos of me at the NYPL hahaha. It's the second largest public library in the US and fourth largest in the world with its almost 53 million items. The library itself is so beautiful – marble walls, stairs, detailed doors, hanging lights and more, reminiscent of European architecture.

What I love about a two piece, is you can either keep it matching, or separate it so you have three different outfits. In a previous Instagram post, I styled the skirt with a different top. This time, I kept it matching and continued the monochrome theme with a two-tone grey wool coat with fabulous large collars! If you know me, you know I love chokers. To give my outfit a sexy edge, I chose a lace up choker and black stockings to complete my outfit.




Haha old photo of me!! But the only photo i have of the books area, but too bad it's bokeh'ed out :P


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!