Review | NOTS 28 Remedy Repair Cream


I used to have dry skin, but for some reason it changed to combination which also caused my skin to be more acne prone. The most annoying type is the bumpy acne marks. I was really excited to recieve the NOTS 28 Remedy Repair Cream. It heals the skin, smooth acne scars as well as having anti-wrinkle and brightening properties.

The cream was light weight and easily absorbed into my skin, so it didn't look greasy like some other brands. It also worked well under makeup and kept the oil, sebum production at bay. The only time it might appear a bit oily is used overnight, but it doesn't feel heavy or oily. It had a tea tree oil scent (which I liked) because it contains neem tree extract and nopal cactus, which helps provide nutrients and smooth out acne scars. After using it, I do notice the bumps decreasing.

It also help balance the skin oil and moisture, while controlling the sebum level, thus the skin didn't appear too oily by the end of the day. The nutrients it provides for the skin helps revitalize and promote skin repair, metabolism, and soothes the epidermal. It also purifies the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots caused by acne.

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!