Review | HAMOCELL W Hair Loss Shampoo


After dyeing my hair numerous times, my poor hair has become so damaged, both the roots and the tips. The cold winter wind doesn't help with the drying of the scalp, and hair breakage. It was such a relief to discover the HAMOCELL W Hair Loss Shampoo. Not only does it moisturize and nourish the scalp, reduces damage, it promotes hair growth with natural ingredients.

The scent itself is very natural and light, like a mixture of chamomile, herbs and yuzu, the combination of scents was very invigorating. The shampoo had a brown tint and gel like consistency, similar to honey.

Since I color my hair, I always look for shampoos that are 8-free, as in no parabens, silicone oil, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, benzophenone, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, and artificial color. Usually shampoos that removes impurities and dirt strips hair color, but to my relief, I did not notice too much color lighting after using this shampoo for two weeks. It surprisingly lathers well. After lathering, leave it in for about 3 minutes before rinsing it off, making sure the scalp receives all the nutrients for a healthier bed of hair.





After two weeks of usage, I did notice softer, shinier hair and a much healthier scalp! I had less sebum and dandruff, and it looked much fuller at the roots, thus creating a more voluminous look after each wash. This is all thanks to the salicylic acid and zinc pyrithione. Salicylic acid is a mild acid that exfoliates the skin, it encourages the shedding of dead skin cells to prevent built up and clogged pores. This prevents air loss and fortifies the hair, making each strand stronger and less prone to breakage. Zinc Pyrithione solution hydrates and relieves any dry scalp symptoms. This in turn helps revitalize the hair folliciles causing a reduced shedding and thinning of the hair.

To help nourish and soothe the scalp, they added Hydrolyzed silk, Panthenol and Chamomile Flower Water. It thoroughly cleans and refreshes the scalp, minimizes sebum production, redcues dandruff and soothes sensitive scalps. Adding Panthenol (aka Vitamin B5) reduces moisture loss, which strengthens the damaged hair and prevents split ends.

Fun fact, the brand says the formula comes from a special hair care method of the British Royal family. it is customized and divided to suit their hair style, scalp condition and type, as well as sorted by gender so that they get the ideal treatment. So my men readers, there is also a M version of this for you! :)

I don't always believe what brands say to advertise their products, but this shampoo really made my hair look and feel more luscious than before. My hair doesn't seem as flat, and the parting of my hair doesn't have as big of a gap as I had prior to using it. I really recommend this shampoo to anyone who is trying to reverse the damages, growing out their hair, or have dry scalp.

0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!