5th Ave | Cape Blazer x Tie Blouse



What's more chic than wearing a structured cape blazer and a chiffon neck tie blouse while shopping at 5th Avenue? Just kidding! My friend and I were there after hours so all the stores were closed. But that didn't stop me from window shopping, especially at my favorite stores – Saint Laurent, Chanel and Dior. I'd like one of each bag please! Haha, a girl can dream right?

To make the outfit less business casual, I tucked in the loose blouse into leather paneled leggings, to add a bit of edge. For a pop of color, I completed my outfit with a studded, aubergine snake skin Guess satchel. The rich purple complimented my deep burgundy matte "Man Eater" lipstick from "Too Faced". I found a Michael Kors fox fur pom pom in a pale shade of purple to match the satchel, adding a fun winter touch.

What I love about this photo set is the variety of shots we got, which almost tells a story. There were so many good shots I couldn't choose! So, I decided to retouch a whole bunch to share with you all (I was up until 5 AM, because I'm don't like to sleep)! Taken by one of my best friends and photographer that I've known for a long time, Mark. Definitely check out his IG!

My favorite brand in my palms pwahaha


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!