5th Ave | Cape Blazer x Tie Blouse



What's more chic than wearing a structured cape blazer and a chiffon neck tie blouse while shopping at 5th Avenue? Just kidding! My friend and I were there after hours so all the stores were closed. But that didn't stop me from window shopping, especially at my favorite stores – Saint Laurent, Chanel and Dior. I'd like one of each bag please! Haha, a girl can dream right?

To make the outfit less business casual, I tucked in the loose blouse into leather paneled leggings, to add a bit of edge. For a pop of color, I completed my outfit with a studded, aubergine snake skin Guess satchel. The rich purple complimented my deep burgundy matte "Man Eater" lipstick from "Too Faced". I found a Michael Kors fox fur pom pom in a pale shade of purple to match the satchel, adding a fun winter touch.

What I love about this photo set is the variety of shots we got, which almost tells a story. There were so many good shots I couldn't choose! So, I decided to retouch a whole bunch to share with you all (I was up until 5 AM, because I'm don't like to sleep)! Taken by one of my best friends and photographer that I've known for a long time, Mark. Definitely check out his IG!

My favorite brand in my palms pwahaha


0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.