Williamsburg | Shelter Pizza


Thinking about that brunch from Shelter Pizza 🍳☕️💕 I love the rustic, cabin like decor! They definitely paid attention to details from the fire place to the unique antler chandelier under the skylight, bringing ample natural light into this cozy restaurant.


Eggs Benedict 🍳 All my favorite breakfast items on one dish - smoked salmon, poached eggs & avocado over a crunchy bread drizzled with hollandaise sauce was brunch done just right. Paired with vinaigrette dressing salad and potatoes marinated with spices, it was definitely a hearty breakfast. With a cup of coffee on the side to wake me up.I definitely want to come back and try their empanadas, the couple sitting near us had it and it smelled soooo good!


Love how Shelter continued the rustic feel to their exterior by using barn doors and walls. Juxtaposing steel and wood versions for a mixed media look, it creates the perfect backdrop for my off shoulder dress. Besides off shoulder style, I adore the cascading sleeves, it brings a different element to an otherwise simple little black dress 💕

Let's not forget the details on the table itself – they had baby's breath in both white and pink in a glass bottle on the table, adding to the mood. Besides the skylight, they had large windows on the side too, creating perfect lighting for all my food shots.


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!