Bordeaux | Criss Cross Top x Asymmetrical Skirt


One of my favorite colors is a rich wine color, almost like a bordeaux wine. The color screams elegance with a hint of sexiness, as it's mysterious and deep in tones. I paired this color with black for the perfect night out look. The criss cross top mirrors the cutout details on my stilettos, which went perfectly with the asymmetrical cut of the skirt. This silhouette really accentuates curves and leg – since it covers the sides, while showing the inner thighs, it really gives a slimming look.

The red color reminds me that it's just two days away from Christmas! So I'm wishing you all a safe & happy Christmas! What will you be doing? I'll be spending time with my family, and learning how to cook from my sister. Since we're on the topic of holidays, that'll be one of my New Years Resolution – to learn new dishes! :)




0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!