{ 166 Houndstooth } Black, White & Red - JCYstyle




Going out with friends for a nice Restaurant Week lunch date calls for a cute ensemble. I pulled out a gathered, classic black & white houndstooth print dress. To make the outfit pop, I added a red belt with gold arrow details, and a matching red handbag. Black, white and red is always a classic and winning color combination!
My first #JCYstyle #10seclookbook! Take a classic black & white outfit and add a hint of red to mix it up! More photos and info on my blog post http://bit.ly/166houndstooth
I had so much fun with the outfit, I decided to do a small 10 seconds lookbook for it. This started off my idea of #JCYstyle - for outfits that don't make my cut of a whole YouTube lookbook, I will try to do a #10secLookbook on instagram and blog. So you can see the outfit in action and how it moves, rather than just still in a photo. Stay tune and follow me on bloglovin' to see more :D



Since the dress was already busy with the pattern and the bow across the bust, I kept the makeup and jewelry simple - a nice bold red lips, a simple Givenchy necklace, and a cute YSL charm bracelet. And finishing off with my favorite Payless black flats with gold toe.


Dress - Forever 21 
(similar pattern one, two but both have more interesting back!)
Belt - Wet Seal (similar one, two)
Bag - Korean Boutique (similar)
Flats - Payless
Necklace - Givenchy
Bracelet - YSL Charm Bracelet






A found a cute bear statue, though my boyfriend thinks its garbge bag bear -_-


Follow me on my journey of fashion & beauty as I open the door to new ideas :)

0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.