Hyuna "A Talk" Comeback Photos & Makeup Tutorial Teaser!



My favorite female Korean Idol is having a solo comeback, finally! She is more of a sexy bombshell, rather than the cute sexy in her "Ice Cream" come back. This is the Hyuna I like ;) I love her with darker hair, so I"m glad her image this time is like this. And of course, I love the eye makeup! So I attempted to do a makeup tutorial of her makeup, but some parts weren't very clear so I am going to redo it the upcoming week. Here's a teaser of it along with two other makeup coming soon to my channel! Subscribe to see them :D



Enjoy more photos from her comeback teaser!











0 comments:

 

follow my blog!

instagram.

Facebook.

about me.

My photo

My passion lies within fashion! I love every aspect of it - from styling, designing, creating, shooting to even the details of makeup and accessory. This blog is for me to share with everyone my journey through all these hobbies (and work!) of mine. Hope you'll enjoy browsing my #10seclookbooks, photography and creations :)

subscribe.