Hyuna "Red" Comeback Photos & Makeup Tutorial



Hyuna's my favorite Korean Girl Idol, she has a sexy image but a cute personality. I really loved the alluring makeup for her "Red" Comeback music video teaser, so I decided to try it out! Watch it above!




Face Makeup:
Yaby Foundation - Buff
Etude House CC Cream - Silky
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - Chocolate (Medium / Deep)

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay's Naked 2 - Chopper, Pistol, Busted
Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow - 28E 

Lips


Actually I filmed this tutorial a few times, (thats why my teaser video had a different look) the first two times was based on the teaser images. However, when the MV teaser came out, I really love that eye makeup more. Having a grayish brown crease over the copper was a lot more interesting than the reddish brown over copper. The Naked 2 Palette had the perfect shades to work with.

I had a lot of fun filming because she had a few different outfit and hair, so I got to pull out my dresses to match hers for each lipstick change I saw in the MV. My favorite part was throwing the fur coat haha. Anyways I hope I did her makeup some justice since it is such a sultry look! It's the perfect night out makeup with the cat eyes and 3 sexy lipcolors to choose from.

More makeup tutorials and lookbooks are coming soon, subscribe to see them xoxo <3 Remember giveaway coming soon ;)









0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!